CycloSpirit Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 22% on the CycloSpirit Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge by CycloSpirit at Get Your Sports News. MPN: DA120171129. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features: Heavy duty body meant to last. Ball plunger that keeps the tool firm and with controllable play. Replaceable M10 tip. Step by step
Heavy duty body meant to last.
Ball plunger that keeps the tool firm and with controllable play.
Replaceable M10 tip.
Step by step instructions
High-end Road bikes and MTB
Everyday bikes with or without removable rear derailleur hanger
Wheel size from 20" to 29"+
If you are an enthusiast mechanic that wants his bike to have clean and crisp shifting and save trips and money to the local bike shop, then this is the tool for you.
Truing your rear derailleur, adjusting limits and cable tension, can often be frustrating and the outcome may not be the one you expect. One of the most frequent issues with iffy shifting, and drivetrain noise can be traced back to the alignment of your rear derailleur with the cassette, and the bike component responsible for that is the rear derailleur hanger.
Derailleurs hangers are designed to save rear derailleurs and sacrificed in case of a severe crash, but this also means that they're prone to bending on minor impacts like bike falling, inadequate storage or transportation. A bent derailleur hanger will manifest as dodgy, inconsistent shifting and drivetrain noise that no amount of cable tension adjustments, limit-screw fiddling or chain cleaning will solve.
The derailleur hanger alignment gauge helps you to straighten the derailleur hanger by measuring its relation to any point on the rim, and then with incremental tweaks to have it perfectly aligned with the rim and sprockets. It's a very simple process, and it will fix any shifting issue that is not corrected by proper indexing.
Features & Highlights
- 🚴 Get rid of ticks, clicks, and clacks from your rear derailleur by adding this EASY TO USE tool to your maintenance routine. All the noise coming from your drivetrain can be significantly reduced in few easy steps.
- 🚴 🚴 If your rear derailleur is giving you a hard time, not shifting, chattering or jumping a sprocket, then you might have a misaligned derailleur hanger. A bent derailleur hanger can also be the source of drivetrain noise during riding.
- 🚴 Made of heavy gauge, the derailleur hanger alignment tool is meant for bike shops as well for home mechanics that needs fixing or maintaining PRECISE GEAR SHIFTING.
- 🚴 🚴 Compatible with 20" to 29"+ wheels, this tool has enough clearance to help you move around the wheel when you are making the necessary corrections on all your bikes.
- 🚴 🚴 🚴 Includes the USER MANUAL with complete step by step instructions so you can be sure you're on the right track to smooth gear changing.
|Item Size:||6.5 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|