Model: Shimano ST-EF51 Brake/Shifter Combo
Left & Right: 3 x 7 21speeds
Weight: 360 g /pair
* Suitable for 22.2mm diameter handlebar.
* The Shimano Altus ST-EF51 Shifter Brake Lever set is a lightweight set of integrated shifters/levers great trigger shifters, thumb shifter.
* Designed for ease of use, easy-to-read gear indicator window.
* Designed to make shifting and braking a seamless process for easier biking.
* High flexibility, Visibile Optical Gear Display indicator to confirm the gear position with number at a glance.
* Combination pair replace separate brake lever and gear shift systems.
* Replacement of the interior wiring.
* Set the handle at the top position.
* Unscrew the screw remove the protection cover.
* Noise-dampening bumper stopper.
1.Can the lever and shifter be seperated?
No, it's all one piece.
2.Does it come with cables and housing?
Comes with the shifter cables only.No brake or shifter housing included.
3.The right shifter did not come with a barrel adjuster. Missing something?
Most rear derailleurs come with the adjustment at the rear end, you need to adjust on the front end at the left shifter.
4.Where is this product made?
Include Singapore, Malaysia, China and so on.
5.Does this shifter have original package?
This is 100% Shimano brand, no original package.
6.Is this shifter/brake level combo set work on my trek road bike?
In general, trek road bike has only two front gears, if so, it will not work.